Friday, February 4, 2011

Good Dragon Vs Bad Dragon

Night Fury
I have always thought of myself as a "Good Dragon" kind of person. You know like Night Fury from How to Train Your Dragon. The kind of person that will go out of their way to help another. A person that is good with kids. Yes I always thought I was a good dragon person, but today I was told otherwise by a two year old. I walked into the house and said "Hi." And that was all it took for this boy to break down and cry. He told me I was a "Bad Dragon". This was due to the fact that I am getting over a cold and my voice is a bit raspy. So I sound like a "Bad Dragon". That means I yell at people, I am mean, and I don't think of others, but worst of all I look like this...
        
A Bad Dragon
Sad Day

1 comment:

  1. Good Dragon.

    Even the best salsa can hide a surprise jalapeno pepper seed once in a while.

    Definitely good dragon.

    ReplyDelete