Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Highlights

Ok so this is coming to you a day late and I never did get to Friday's, but what can I say I am a work in progress.

So here are a few of our happings this past week.

Chris- Well he worked and we love him very much for it!! He also helped me or shall I say I helped him clean part of my parents basement. He is the absolute best guy ever!!!

Amy- I drove in MY car. Still cant get over that. We went to the library, my parents house, and some other errands throughout the week. I also tried to make Apple Cider Stew. Not my favorite.

Cole- Now he is the champ for the week. Not only does he show so much love to his brother every day and gets smarter each day he also had to go through some changes. After waking up one morning and throwing a HUGE fit I decided that there needed to be more structure in his life. So he was put on a schedule. I also thought he was watching too much tv and playing too much computer. So I gave him time in his day for that, but decided that he needed to earn extra time if he wanted it. So he now has chores to do every day. He also slept for the first time in his BIG BOY BED!! And now drum roll please.... He is going pee pee in the potty and wearing BIG BOY PANTS!!! Way to go Cole!!!


Ira- Still a cute kid. He is having some problems right now sleeping through the night. I think this is because he is going through a growth spurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment