Sunday, July 1, 2012

An Update On Us

Well I have failed yet again to be posting on even a semi regular basis. So I figured it was time to do a few updates.
3 weeks ago we moved in with my parents and we are still alive. That is all I am going to say on that.
We are still working hard to finish the basement so that we have more than two rooms to work with.

This past weekend we flew out to UT to attend Chris' sister's wedding (that is were the new family photos came from). We are now home and getting ready to go on our "real" vacation next Friday. We will be driving to MT and then to UT. We will be visiting family and having a great time as a family.

Cole is beginning to talk up a storm and will copy anything you do. So we have to be VERY careful around him.

Ira is now 8 1/2 months old and is starting to do an army crawl. He is SOOOO close to real crawling but whenever he cry someone picks him up.

Chris has "started" job. Well he has been in training for the last week.

And I have enjoyed being a stay at home mommy again. I do have a summer job teaching swimming leasons, but for the most part I spend my day with my kids and I LOVE it.

Well knowing me that will be all for about 3 months, but I will TRY (no promises made) to be better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment